April 29, 2009

Training!

I feel really sleepy after the 2 day of intensive training on tuesday (7.30am to 6.30pm) and wednesday (7.30am to 3.15pm). 

I managed to solve 3 combinatoric questions, 1 geometry questions, and none for inequalities. I think I can solve at least 2 inequality questions, but since the Ivan solved nearly every single one first, I just listened to the solutions.

For the 'Final Sprint' of mixed questions, I solved 1 number theory and 1 random question (i think it is combinatoric). Its not too bad, considering that most people solved that much with the exception of Ivan (>17 in total), Barry and Jia Han. 

Then I went off for my classification shoot for NPcc today. Surprisingly I score 75/80 for my first try. I think I should have gotten full marks, as two of the bullet holes are overlapping by around 50% and that guy insisted that it is only 1 hole. Sigh. Since 75 can rank me 2nd in my squad, I don't think that shot matters much now.

Biology Practical Test tmr. Hope I don't forget something important.


And I almost forgot something. Malaysian Montage for RI sec 2 (T2W10) should be cancelled due to the Swine Flu. I have no idea about the reliability of the source, but if its true, Mr Kwa will be happy as the sec 2 can now study for SMO. Hopefully that singapore will not pull out of IMO this year as there are already 2 suspected cases in germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment