April 11, 2009

11 April

Now I really got a Black Forest cake =D. So the cake is not a lie after all. Many thanks to all those who wished me happy birthday today.

Now I have no CEC badge. The company misprinted the colour for Treasure and Monitor, so they are going to collect the old badges and give us the new ones on monday. Should have taken a photo of the old one, it is one of a kind after all. Sigh.

Die Chaos, DIE !! I finally finished it at last. Hope that I will get a reasonable score. >.< To the rest doing Physic Chaos from RI, please remember to refer to the Teacher's Comments and make relevant changes, or you shall all DIE HORRIBLY (I hope that Nathaniel does not see this or I am going to get poked again =P)

Coordinate Geometry is crap. Today's Simo Nat Team training at NUS is crap. And I hope that I remember to bring the camp form next week. The National Team selection is on 1st May and 2nd May. Why do we never get to rest during holidays? 

For the Senior Take Home test, I did 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 which is only one more question than last time. Thinking about 10. I heard that answer to 2 can be found in this year's Senior training notes, but since I dun have them, I guess I will be getting another headache. Argh.

After doing the senior 2008 paper (section 1) I got like 29. Still one point away from what Mr. Kwa wants. I guess I fail my life again. Time to do more practice paper tomorrow. My life is sad. But math being math, was fun, is fun and shall always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment