May 16, 2009

IHMQ

Inter-House Math Quiz.
I can't exactly tell how I did. It was over way too fast. I think my score is between 18 to 25, which is most likely a pass. (total 40) Quan said he did 13/15 for short questions and q1 of the long question. He might even win everyone of us.

Phy Practical after that is fun, fiddling with the spectrometer, and using our shirts as screens to capture the image, staring at the bright light until my eyes hurts. The instructions says that there are wavelengths of light other than those of visible light. (I think I just killed  my eyes) The results are really good and I think I will post up the element after my group found out what it is. (after next Wednesday, for obvious reasons) For those who have not done yet, go do element Y. In my opinion, the setup is way better than the rest. 

I just finished the Final version of the geography project which is up to 50% different from the previous draft. And can anyone tell me whether I need to type a personal reflection?

No comments:

Post a Comment